Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Month Where Danielle Reads 24 Books: A July Wrap Up

Yes you read that title right. This month I read 24. I'm still shocked by that number, seriously shocked. That's more books than some people read in a year and I'm pretty sure that's the most I ever read in one month.

Why did I read so many books? I swear I didn't just sit and read ALL month. I went out with friends, work 20 to 30 hour weeks, and even went to a major league baseball game. What was different was the fact that I didn't watch much TV this month. Instead of re-watching a movie or a TV show I picked up a book.

What books did I read this month? Here's the list. I'll put links to the reviews with them and if I haven't reviewed them yet, it will be up sometime this week or next.

7896527
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - Review (First book in this series was just okay for me)
2.Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas - Review (This one made me fall in love with the series)
3. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas - Review to Come (I'll also have a book discussion up when it comes out!)
208011664. Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead - No review but here are Alyssa's Speculations on what will happen in Silver Shadows.
5. Virgin by Radhika Shanghani - Review (this one will make you literally lol)
6. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall - Review (This is one of my favorites from the month)
7. Breathe Annie Breath by Miranda Keeneally- No review YET, but I absolutely LOVED this one.
8. The Jewel by Amy Ewing - Review to Come
9. Champion (The Legend Trilogy #3) by Marie Lu - Review to Come
10. The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst - Review
11. The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick - Review (must read if you like Pride and Prejudice or watched the Youtube Series)
12. Storm Siren by Mary Weber - review to come

That's only 12 books, where are the other 12? I might be cheating a little on whether I read 24 books this month. The other 12 are mangas, but I think they still count.

This month I read the whole Sailor Moon Manga series. All twelve books...
sailor moon animated GIF

When I was younger I watched the TV series and with the new one coming out I thought I would finally pick up and read these mangas. I wrote a little about what I think of manga's in general and the sailor moon ones here.

Another reason I read so many books this month is because I went on vacation to the beach. I don't know about you but my favorite thing to do on the beach is read. I went through many books on that list above in the week sitting on the beach.


That's it for what I read in July! I'm currently half way through Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead! Let's see if how many books I can read this month!

--Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book