Friday, June 29, 2012

Book To Movie - Divergent


One of my favorite novels in on it's way to becoming a major motion picture! I usually don't post book to movie news on the blog but I just couldn't help it with Divergent. This has been in the works for a while now and most of the time optioned books to movies don't really get anywhere. 

What's so special about Divergent? Well the filming is planned to start later this year! The screen play is done, written by the same person who did Snow White and the Huntsman. (I haven't seen that one, if you have let me know what you thought of the screen writers job). The casting is also under works. I can't wait to see who they cast for all the characters. 

Of course, things like this isn't always definite. There is no director yet. Can't have a movie without one of those. We can only hope!

Are you excited to see Divergent become a movie? OR are you worried it will be over shadowed by The Hunger Games since they both are dystopeans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book