Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Banned Books Week Vlog

Banned Books Week 2011

This week is Banned Books Week is from September 24th or October 1st. Find more information here http://www.ala.org/ala/issuesadvocacy/banned/bannedbooksweek/index.cfm

This video is about some banned books that I own, and why they were banned. 
It's really long because I ramble...a lot...


My favorite banned book is To Kill A Mockingbird. Whats yours? 

Songs in the video: 

Say by John Mayer
Who Says by Selena Gomez 
Dog Days Are Over - Florence and The Machine

2 comments:

  1. Great video, I really enjoyed the link that you shared!!!Just subscribed to your blog.Great stuff!The poster are also really amazing.
    I am a regular visitor of your site .And always apprecited all your po

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, I really enjoyed the link that you shared!!!Just subscribed to your blog.Great stuff!The poster are also really amazing.
    I am a regular visitor of your site .And always appreciated all your post

    ReplyDelete

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book